Your written application is important because the selection panel uses it to decide who will be shortlisted for interview.
You are to submit the following documents as part of your job application:
- cover letter - expressing your interest in the role
- resume - a brief summary of your education, work experience and achievements
- supporting statement - a summary of your essential qualifications, expertise and skills (from section C of the role description - see attached below)
- most recent academic transcript
- proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency.