Your written application is important because the selection panel uses it to decide who will be shortlisted for interview.
You are to submit the following documents as part of your job application:
- cover letter - expressing your interest in the role
- resume - a brief summary of your education, work experience and achievements
- competency statement - a brief description of how you meet the six key competencies (attributes) required to perform effectively in the role:
- achieve results
- communicate effectively
- continuous learning and applying specialist knowledge
- leading and relating to people
- problem solving
- quality orientation
- most recent academic transcript
- proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- role description - outlines more details about the role including the key behaviours required for each of the competencies
- how to apply - we encourage you to follow these guidelines to maximise your chances of success in the application process.