The benefits you will enjoy as an employee include:
- career pathway – permanent employment (after probation period) and excellent opportunities to progress
- competitive salary
- ongoing training and development – through our in-house annual professional development program and access to external training courses
- job variety - opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a number of industries, giving you exposure to a variety of accounting and organisational systems
- flexible working and leave options - includes flexitime, part-time work, work from home, purchased leave, special leave with and without pay, paid parental leave and family carer's leave
- professional study support - reimbursement of fees on successful completion of each module and two days study leave per module per semester to complete your professional accounting qualification (CPA Australia or Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand). We are a CPA Recognised Employer.
- salary packaging options - use of pre-tax salary to pay for some expenses such as car repayments
- Employee Assistance Program - free confidential counselling service for personal or work-related concerns
- social club – regular events throughout the year including an annual dinner, happy hours, trivia nights and picnics.