The Auditor-General's Department provides many professional development opportunities to meet employee needs. Ongoing formal and informal training will complement your on-the-job learning. The training and development we provide allows employees to develop skills for career advancement.
A range of professional development opportunities include:
- formal training and on-the-job experience for new graduates through the Graduate Development Program
- personal and management competency development through internal and external short courses and on-the-job coaching
- technical audit skills training delivered by internal experts and professional associations
- support for study towards professional accounting qualifications and other relevant tertiary courses
- management development through formal education programs
- team building activities
- business and IT skills training and development.
We offer support towards the professional qualification with CPA Australia or Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand with study and exam leave and reimbursement of your course fees.