Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC)
|Net cost of providing services:
|Number of FTEs:
- Shared Services SA began transitioning agencies to the CHRIS 21 payroll database.
- 118 FTE’s in a number of business units including State Records of South Australia and Department of Treasury and Finance ICT, transferred out of DPC.
- The net cost of providing services decreased by $18.7 million.
- Expenses decreased by $27.3 million as a result of internal restructures and machinery of government changes.
- Processes for procuring film services from 57 Films were inadequate
- Certification of purchase card purchases by cardholders was not performed promptly
- No or inadequate documentation to support purchase card transactions
- Shared Services SA:
- Pay variation reports were not checked to ensure all variances were reviewed
- Independent review of the Pay Run Checklist needs to improve
- CHRIS 21 migration project:
- Reconciliation of leave balances between CHRIS 5 and CHRIS 21 was not performed promptly
- Change management processes for tools used to migrate data needed to improve
- Explanation of leave balance variations were not accurate and did not fully identify causes