South Australian Housing Trust (SAHT)
|Net cost of providing services:
|Total revenue from SA Government:
|Value of rental property:
|Number of lettable rental properties:
- Responsibility for tenancy and property management for 1087 public housing properties transferred to the community housing sector.
- Responsibility for homelessness funding transferred to the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion.
- Potential overclaimed/overpaid benefits (rental rebates) not investigated
- Bonds claimed by landlords not consistently verified
- Multi-trade contractor audit and compliance activities not undertaken
- Payroll bona fide reports not reviewed and certified on a timely a basis
- Ineffective review of leave reports resulting in unrecorded and incorrectly recorded leave in payroll system
- Program Management Committee for the Better Places, Stronger Communities (BPSC) public housing transfer program has not met since December 2015
- Six-monthly review of BPSC Housing Transfer Management Deed not undertaken
- Reporting to the Board and Minister required by service level administrative agreements did not occur