Southern Adelaide Local Health Network Incorporated (SALHN)
|Net cost of providing services:
|Revenues from SA Government:
|Staff benefits liability and related on-costs:
|Workers compensation liability:
|Number of FTEs:
- Construction of the new $170.5 million Flinders Medical Centre Transforming Health project facilities started in October 2015.
- In May 2016 the $15 million RSL Repat Park proposal was approved for the future use of the Repatriation General Hospital site.
- Inadequate review of payroll information and leave management reports
- Control weaknesses in the system to record nurses time
- No process to ensure medical officers’ timesheets are approved and submitted
- Inadequate review of financial delegations in Oracle and Basware
- Contracts were not established with significant suppliers
- No review of user access for EPAS or Homer revenue systems
- EPAS billing validation reports not followed up
- EPAS private practice billing rejection report not fully actioned