The Auditor-General also produces other reports. These may include reports on:
- the operations of the Auditor-General's Department
- examinations specifically requested by the Parliament of South Australia, Treasurer, Minister or the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption
- examinations initiated by the Auditor-General of specific issues of importance and interest in the local government sector
- the Adelaide Oval redevelopment
- summaries of confidential government contracts
- the efficiency and economy with which a public authority uses its resources.